TrustBridge Health, Inc. is accredited by:
- the The Joint Commission,
- licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and has
- Accreditation by the Palm Beach County Board of Rabbis, Inc.
TrustBridge Health, Inc. is a provider of:
- Medicare and Medicaid benefits and
- A member of:
- the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc.
- National Hospice Workgroup
Hospice services are available to patients and families, regardless of age, race, religion, sexual preference, diagnosis, financial status or ability to pay. TrustBridge Health, Inc. provides services anywhere in Palm Beach County and Broward County.
Important Information for Patients and Families
Accreditation by the The Joint Commission means compliance and adherence to the highest possible standards of quality care. TrustBridge Health, Inc. was surveyed and accredited again in 2009.
If you wish to make any comments, The Joint Commission may be contacted at:
The Joint Commission
Office of Quality Monitoring
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
Phone: (800) 944-6610