We design each family’s care around their hopes, wishes and traditions.
Patients and families guide all decisions so they can receive the care that is just right for them.
- Expert Medical Care – Our physicians and nurses are specialists in providing optimal comfort, relieving the pain, symptoms, stress and discomfort of serious illness. We also take the time to keep loved ones informed.
- Medications, Equipment and Supplies – We deliver everything related to the hospice diagnosis directly to bedside, responding to any needs that arise.
- Special Comfort Measures – We are among only 4% of hospices nationwide that provide open access to radiation, chemotherapy, intravenous medications and transfusions when our patients need them for comfort. These non-curative treatments are offered on the basis of physician discretion.
- Emotional Support – Our counselors help patients and family members with their feelings, communications and decisions, including family who live far away.
- Spiritual Care – Respecting all spiritual traditions and levels of belief, our chaplains and rabbis can help everyone considering questions of life, death and loss. Learn more »
- Music Therapy – Music therapy is a patient-centered, non-invasive treatment designed to alleviate pain, stress, restlessness and agitation.
- Caregiver Support – We provide the information, hands-on training and 24-hour support that caregivers need as they care for their loved ones.
- Grief Support for Children and Adults – Counseling and support are available to everyone grieving the loss of a loved one, offering healing and recovery. Learn more »