Hospice of Palm Beach County volunteers perform a variety of vital functions assisting our staff, patients and family members, but it has become apparent that we need more experts in these specialized areas:
- Board-certified Music Therapists
- Licensed clinical Social Workers
- Qualified Bereavement Counselors
- Chaplains (Masters degree in Divinity or equivalent required)
- CPAs and more...
If you, or someone you know, fits the requirements for the positions listed above, please call Joe Hamilton, Professional Volunteer Coordinator at (561) 227-5231 or (561) 315-0755 or complete the online volunteer application.
* All candidates must be certified and licensed in the state of Florida.