Hospice of Palm Beach County understands that as a caregiver you feel a great responsibility toward the person under your care. And associated with that responsibility are the everyday pressures of meeting that person’s needs – from daily errands, to preparing meals, to simply being there as a shoulder to lean on.
Sometimes, as a caregiver, you need assistance and support so you can better cope with the physical, emotional and spiritual difficulties you experience. Help is available at Hospice of Palm Beach County for all caregivers, regardless if the person you care for is receiving services from us.
Hospice of Palm Beach County is there for you. We provide:
- Resources and educational materials for caregivers
- The chance to increase your ability to provide care
- Energizing skills to promote better physical and mental health
If you decide to seek care from Hospice of Palm Beach County, you will receive the benefits of these additional services:
- Your own Personal Support Team of interdisciplinary professionals
- 24/7 access to hospice staff for care and support
- An individual plan of care that is customized to fit the unique needs and wishes of the patient and family
- House calls
- Education and training on equipment
- Assistance on decision making regarding treatments and care planning
- Instruction on medication and therapy techniques
Contact a representative at Hospice of Palm Beach County at (561) 848-5200.